"I hereby grant all Deviant Artists permission to use my stock in any and all Deviant Prints without restriction."
MY RULES - (these are basically the same as and taken from mjranum-stock.deviantart.com/ I saw little reason to re-invent the wheel)
You are required to give me appropriate credit as photographer where and however possible. My stock is free; the way you 'pay' to use it is by crediting me. It doesn't need to be in big letters on the image, it can be in text or a link or in liner notes, or whatever (I understand sometimes it's not possible to credit, such as in video, in which case that's ok. Just do your best!) - but it's your responsibility to acknowledge if my work contributes significantly to yours. If you post a link, I prefer it to be to my personal website ( www.leeorr.com ) or my facebook page (www.facebook.com/leeorrphotography) My real name is Lee Orr please use that instead because it helps for google searches and finding things.
If you violate any of these rules or violate any of my copyrights you are prohibited entirely, forever, from using any of my stock in any way, shape, or form - commercially or otherwise.
You may use these images as you see fit except as follows:
1) You are required to give me appropriate credit as photographer where and however possible.
2) You are allowed to post works based on my stock in other places (RedBubble, Renderosity, Facebook, personal websites, contests, whatever) but please maintain a credit to me where appropriate and possible.
3) Do not simply upload my stock to a pay site; if you do that, you'll get a DMCA request from me and possibly I'll sue you for damages. These images are meant for photocompositors and artists; they are not to be used as content in and of themselves. Do something cool with it, they're way more exciting that way.
4) If you want to do something commercial with my stock, go ahead.
5) I don't currently have any models in my images but when I do, please be nice.
6) These images are mostly un-retouched. I haven't polished them like I do my personal work. That's up to you! I do know how to produce a good photo; these are intended as raw stock.
PS - If you'd like to show me some love this is my facebook page www.facebook.com/leeorrphotogr… and if you like what you see, and decide to follow it, besides my eternal gratitude you might someday get a free print or calender out of the deal.
I'm also a pretty friendly guy, love meeting people from around the world so if you want to add me as a friend to go ahead www.facebook.com/badleeroybrow… just let me know its from deviantart!
Finally, if you're curious, my other devart non-stock site lee-orr.deviantart.com
Good luck and happy creating!